- Cherry Tomatoes quartered or slicers tomato diced
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 2-3 thick sliced of good bread diced (1/2 inch cubes?)
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Herb- optional (basil and dill are both good choices)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced (optional)
- Cheese (I like blue cheese)
- Tofu (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Toss the ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Let it sit for ten minutes if you can manage to wait!
- I like it best at room temperature but it keeps in the fridge for a couple days too.
- You can add whatever you want. Peppers, onions, vinegar?
- What makes this great is that the bread soaks in the tomato juice, the cucumbers make it crunchy.