Sauteed Brussel Sprout tops with Onion and Garlic!
- Olive oil in the pan
- Onions, chopped
- Garlic minced
- Brussel Sprout tops, chopped- include the stem!
- Broth or water
- Lemon, salt, pepper to taste, herbs your like, red pepper flakes or a hot pepper
- Heat oil in pan and toss in onions and garlic, herb you like (oregano anyone?!) and hot pepper if using. Cook until onions are soft.
- Stir in water or broth and then toss in the tops! Cook with lid on until they are the texture that you like. Anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes.
- Toss with lemon juice, salt, and pepper to taste.
Great with rice.
Great with eggs.
Great in a bowl.
Great with beans.