Stockbridge Farm Members! You can preorder using this link: https://forms.gle/emqHPvSFR7qmCjPV8
Keep coming out to the market to support your local growers!
Your farmers: Helen, Jim, Amy (in spirit), Shana, Elisa, Asia, Tyler and Brandon: The Lake Dividers!
Lake Divide Farm: Good for the Earth, Good for the Farmers, Good for the People. The Trifecta of sustainability. Good for the earth: Taking care of the natural world is a important, after all, it takes care of us; Good for the farmer: We believe farmers should have livable hours and livable wages; Good for the people: We believe in food equality and bringing our produce to market at an affordable price and keeping it accessible is important to us.
In this email:
- Generally important notes-
- Stockbridge Folks Order here: https://forms.gle/emqHPvSFR7qmCjPV8
- We are looking for good crew candidates. If you would like to keep your name in the hat, please send us an email!
- Fresh From the Field
- Staying active and engaged with social change!
- Market Details
- CSA members- what to do if your account is low
Fresh From the Field-
Kale- Green Curly, Red Curly, and Tender Red Russian
All Manner of Deliciousness
Cabbage- Round green and sweet cone!
Eggplant- asian and italian
Fennel- some with flowers
Garlic- fresh and tasty
Kohlrabi- green and red
Summer Squash- green and golden zucchini
Cherry tomatoes (limited)
Basil- pesto, basil water, squash and basil
Dill with flowers (limited)
Peppers of all sorts!