We are also interested in offering bulk vegetables to send you off into the winter. If this is something you are interested in, please send an email and we will add you to the list. At the very least we will have Radishes of all types and Purple top turnips. We may also have kohlrabi, garlic, cabbage, and brussel sprouts.
As noted We are not going to attend winter markets this year. Here is a link to the explanation from previous week's emails. In the meantime, I just want to take a minute to reassure you that we are okay and will be back in the spring. We are resourceful, thoughtful, and dedicated. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Stockbridge Farm Members and folks that are preapproved to preorder! You can preorder using this link: https://forms.gle/ekJ6hdu1TuRBT3i58
You can find the phone number to text/call in the order form and also in your order receipt
*Non Stockbridge members that need to pre-order for medical reasons can email for information.
Keep coming out to the market to support your local growers!
Your farmers: Helen, Jim, Shana, Tyler, Nicole and Lisa: The Lake Dividers!
Lake Divide Farm: Good for the Earth, Good for the Farmers, Good for the People. The Trifecta of sustainability. Good for the earth: Taking care of the natural world is a important, after all, it takes care of us; Good for the farmer: We believe farmers should have livable hours and livable wages; Good for the people: We believe in food equality and bringing our produce to market at an affordable price and keeping it accessible is important to us.
In this email:
- Generally important notes-
- Stockbridge Folks Order here: https://forms.gle/ekJ6hdu1TuRBT3i58
- We are not going to attend winter markets this year, details above. (if we do at all, it will be sporadically). We will return in the early spring- possibly as early as March, but no later than May.
- I removed the staying active section of our email because I have not managed to update it in so long. Here is link to a newsletter with that section intact.
- Fresh From the Field
- Market Details
- CSA members- what to do if your account is low
Bok Choi (limited)
Microgreens: Broccoli, Radish and Spicy mixer
All Manner of Deliciousness
Brussel Sprout septors!
Cabbage- Round green, sweet cone (less conical than usual), savoy and small reds
Eggplant- asian and italian FINAL WEEK
Garlic- fresh and tasty
Radish Daikon: Purple, green, white
Purple top Turnips
Market Details: We are at market this week
-The Ann Arbor Farmers Market, Wednesday- We will be back soon.
-The Ann Arbor Farmers Market, Saturday with Jim: 7 am to 3 pm (or till sold out)
-Eastern Market, shed 2, Saturday with Shana 6 am to 2:30 pm
-Royal Oak, Saturday with Tyler, Nicole, and Lisa! 7 am to 1 pm
-Stockbridge, Saturday on the farm with Helen and Wiley Bear!
Preorders only please! When you get to the farm, stay in your car and shoot us a text. We will bring you your order!
If you are a CSA member and your account balance is low:
- If you want to continue on as one of our members and your balance does not cover your current order
- Order what you want
- Add money into your account either by
- Bring a check/case to market
- Mailing a check
- Letting us know you want to add to your account and we will send you an online invoice to be paid with credit card.
- If you just want to add more to your account, go for it! Use any of the methods listed above.
- If you no longer want to be a farm member
- We ask that you do not go over your balance.