- I had a sudden medical issue this past week that kept us from attending the Dexter Farmers Market. The matter was resolved, but only after finally discovering 10 on the pain scale. I'm healing up and will be at Dexter this week. My apologies to all of our customers at Dexter, we NEVER miss a market lightly. Looking forward to seeing all of you this week!
- The cover crop just got mowed and disked in preparation for the next planting
- We're slowly moving forward with our plan to turn our 40ft shipping container into a walk-in cooler
- Did some more work on our truck yesterday and seems we resolved a problem with ABS system. It always much less stressful doing planed repairs.
- Tomatoes are happening. They're not in quantities large enough to go to market yet, but usually Helen only has one week in the season of contested tomato consumption ;)
Fresh from the field
Personal Cabbage (pint sized and delicious)
Kohlrabi- Like a juicy vegetable apple. Try it raw with a little salt
*We send this email out before harvest, and although we do our very best to make accurate predictions, crops and quantities found at market may vary.